If you are a fan of blackjack, you might be interested in trying out its many variations that add a twist to the classic game. One of the more popular variations is Double Attack Blackjack. It is a unique version that offers a different set of rules and strategies compared to the traditional game.
In this article, we will discuss what Double Attack Blackjack is, how it differs from regular blackjack, and some strategies to help you win big.
What is Double Attack Blackjack?
Double Attack Blackjack is a blackjack variation that was first introduced in Atlantic City, New Jersey in the 1990s. The 토토사이트is played with eight decks of cards, and the dealer must stand on a soft 17. The objective of the game is still the same as traditional blackjack: get a hand value of 21 or as close to 21 as possible without going over.
The main difference between Double Attack Blackjack and traditional blackjack is that players have the option to double their bet after seeing the dealer’s face-up card. This is known as the “Double Attack” feature.
In addition, there are other special rules in Double Attack Blackjack, such as the “Bust It!” side bet. This bet pays out when the dealer busts with three cards, four cards, or five cards, depending on the pay table.
How to Play Double Attack Blackjack
To play Double Attack Blackjack, you need to place your bet before the cards are dealt. The dealer will then deal two cards to you and one card to themselves, which is face-up.
At this point, you have the option to double your bet by placing an additional wager equal to your original bet. You can also choose to stand, hit, or split your hand, just like in traditional blackjack.
After all the players have made their moves, the dealer will reveal their face-down card and continue to hit until they have a hand value of 17 or higher.
If your hand value is higher than the dealer’s, or if the dealer busts, you win. If the dealer’s hand is higher than yours, or if you bust, you lose. If the dealer’s hand is the same value as yours, it is a push, and you get your bet back.
Double Attack Blackjack Strategy
Double Attack Blackjack requires a different strategy compared to traditional blackjack due to the “Double Attack” feature. Here are some tips to help you win at this game:
- Always double your bet if the dealer’s face-up card is a 2 through 8. These are considered weak cards, and there is a higher chance the dealer will bust.
- Hit if your hand value is 8 or less.
- Stand if your hand value is 19 or more.
- If the dealer’s face-up card is a 9, 10, or Ace, and you have a soft 17 or 18, you should consider surrendering. This is because there is a higher chance the dealer has a strong hand.
- If you have a hard 15 or 16 and the dealer’s face-up card is a 10, you should surrender.
- Always play the “Bust It!” side bet with caution. While it can be tempting to place this bet, it has a high house edge and should only be used sparingly.
Double Attack Blackjack is a fun and exciting variation of the classic game. With the “Double Attack” feature, players have the option to double their bet and increase their chances of winning big. However, it is important to understand the special rules and strategies of this game before playing to ensure the best possible outcome.